This site is fake.Do not use this site or else the trial lawyers will win.

This website is a tool, a tool that doesn't benefit the consumer. Only the corporation. Unless you want to forfeit any damages- STAY C262-865-521LEAR OF THIS IMMORAL WEBSITE. Pissed off consumer is only a website that protects corporations from consumers they have wronged.

Please fight for people. A corporation isn't a person until the state of TexAs executes a corporation. For those liars out there..... What the f ever.

THE *** AT THE CVS in Amarillo, Texas is the real punk. When I use the word punk, I mean that in the most disrespectful way...,. Punk gray haired over weight piece of homo excrement:.

CVS JN AMARILLO TEXAS IS A NOTHING MOTE THAN A CLOWN.1942612

Had an Experience with The Virgin Hair Store?

Comments

The Consultant Clinic - Fair play? The Consultant Clinic "There are an increasing number of reviews and comments on this site which cast doubt as to the integrity of the owner of the clinic, and the few remaining doctors..." Read more Sona Medspa - ➨➨➨ Spona Med Spa Butchers ➨➨➨ Sona Medspa "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..." Read more The Consultant Clinic - Facial Rejuvenation Procedure Review The Consultant Clinic "Extremely bad company, no difference after 7 days, no refund offered and no further treatment, it's a sham and false advertising , do not go there..." Read more Hair Club - THE BIRDS NEST NIGHTMARE Hair Club "The disaster happen in Elmwood Park Nj It's a birds nest....I am a Cancer survivor got it done yesterday, it's not real hair....glue came off 5hrs later....thwy are all about..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more