The Virgin Hair Store - Thin couldnt be bleached and not the inches i ordered

Miami Springs, Florida 0 comments

The hair was just bad qualities all the way round first I order 7 bundles when I took it to get my hair done the lady laugh at me and told me that the hair I order was only 3 bundles how thin the tracks was I order 20,22,24,26,28 and 2 30s never got my 28 or 30s sent me 16 and 18s instead I was pissed that hair came up to 900 dollars for that mess I want some better hair thicker tracks and my right inches or my money back no one has money like that to throw around at all Im a single parents of one and I could've use that money wisely toward him if I knew what I know now

Review about: Bad Product Quality.

The Virgin Hair Store - Couture virgin hair shop

I have ordered several times from this company i never have problems with mr saleem shukoor.his hair is the best hair ever that i have used.the service is fast and a very polite person with the way he talks on phone.a friend recommend his company to me since then its been the best hair and services i have got so far.i have been ordering hair from so many hair company since a friend introduced me to thos company,i have been so happy that i havent lost my money.mr saleem is so cool headed and he reply to my mails fast

Review about: Indian Human Hair.

Comments

THIS IS A *** LIE, couture virgin hair shop HE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMER IN INDIA BEWARE HE STOLE ME $3000.HE SENT ME SOME OF HAIR BUT HE NEVER SENT ME THE REST OF THE BUNDLE.

THE HAIR WAS REALLY TRASH. AND IT WAS ALSO TANGLED AND THE HAIR WAS WEFTED VERY BAD MADE. >

> > ACCOUNT NAME: COUTURE VIRGIN HAIR SHOP. THIS IS THE BANK WHERE THEY WANT TO SENT.

PLEASE DO NOT SENT YOU WILL NOT GET GOODS AT ALL. IF YOU GET IT WILL BE TRASH, BEAUTY SUPPLY HAIR IS BETTER THAN HIS HAIR. HES NAME IS > Saleem.

> >

> >

> > BANK NAME: ICICI BANK,

> > > > > > THILLAI NAGAR BRANCH, > > TRICHY.

> > Tamil nadu.> > South India

The Virgin Hair Store - Waste of time to post this site

This site is fake.Do not use this site or else the trial lawyers will win.

Please fight for people. A corporation isn't a person until the state of TexAs executes a corporation. For those liars out there..... What the f ever.

THE *** AT THE CVS in Amarillo, Texas is the real punk. When I use the word punk, I mean that in the most disrespectful way...,. Punk gray haired over weight piece of homo excrement:.

CVS JN AMARILLO TEXAS IS A NOTHING MOTE THAN A CLOWN.1942612

The Virgin Hair Store - Scamed by Saleem Shukoor for 475

Fort Worth, Texas 1 comment

Before I sent money his customer device was great!!Once I sent money nothing!!

I have sent oner 20 emails nothing. He called me at 3:00 am our time and said he will have tracking info and I am still waiting 3 days latter. I am sooooo pissed. Please stay away from couture virgin hair store.

How are they getting away with this bull??

I am still emailing and attempting to contact him as we speak, so if there is any change I will report.If there is a way to stop this from occurring again please anyone let me know.

Review about: Virgin Human Hair.

New York City, New York, United States #625590

HELLO, I JUST SENT HIM MONEY AS WELL 456.00 TO BE EXACT AND STILL NO CONFIRMATION FOR MY HAIR. IM HONESTLY THINKING ABOUT GOING TO INDIA TO FIND SOME REAL VENDORS AND TO ALSO BEAT HIS A$$ UP.

The Virgin Hair Store - Total Rip Off Indian Human Hair Virgin Hair Store

Houston, Texas 3 comments

I place an order online with this company and made full payment into their account after several emails on their payments procedures.Once I made the payment into the account and I emailed them as I was told that I had made the payment.

I never received an email saying that they received my payment and my order was supposed to be shipped with 48 hours of payment. After I didn't receive any response I continued to email and call and never received an answer. I proceeded to call the number that was on their invoice information page that was emailed to me and the lady that called me back said her name was Toni and told me that was her personal phone and at first acted if she didn't know what I was talking about then she told me that she worked there and told me to check my status online and assured me that she would call me when she got in at 10am when I didn't receive a call from her I tried calling again and both the numbers send me straight to voicemail when I call from other numbers it rings but no answer.

Also the numbers and address are different from what is listed on the BBB site but the logo and website are the same.On their website it says they are reopening I am assuming that means they were relocating, but I think the whole site is a scam because I researched further and saw several complaints about this company

Review about: Indian Human Hair.

Comments

gravityhairs

This site is fake. Do not use this site or else the trial lawyers will win. This website is a tool, a tool that doesn't benefit the consumer. Only the corporation. Unless you want to forfeit any damages- STAY C262-865-521LEAR OF THIS IMMORAL WEBSITE. Pissed off consumer is only a website that protects corporations from consumers they have wronged.

For those liars out there..... What the f ever. THE *** AT THE CVS in Amarillo, Texas is the real punk.

When I use the word punk, I mean that in the most disrespectful way...,. Punk gray haired over weight piece of homo excrement:. CVS JN AMARILLO TEXAS IS A NOTHING MOTE THAN A CLOWN. 1942612

I had the same exact experience and i'm more upset because know i feel this was a scam. I called Western Union and hopefully that same person cannot get more money under that name. I'm so surprised that Kim Whitley was on their videos!!

gravityhairs
to Fatima #618434

This site is fake.Do not use this site or else the trial lawyers will win.

CVS JN AMARILLO TEXAS IS A NOTHING MOTE THAN A CLOWN.1942612